Hello fellow bloggers!
I’ve just discovered the concept of “blog link-ups” or “blog linky parties”, and I’m itching to give it a try because I think it can really benefit you, as well as my readers and clients. If you’ve never heard of them either, do what I did and Google What’s a Link Party:
“A link or blog party is a post on another website featuring a tool that allows you to post your own blog article onto the hosting website, with a photo and a link back to your site. It’s a great way to highlight and share your best content and possibly get featured on bigger blogs.”
Join the Party!
For my first blog party, I’m looking for inspirational real-life stories from small businesses that have nailed social media and have written about their success.
Social media has been a game changer for how businesses connect with customers. With low barriers to entry, we all have social media profiles vying for people’s attention. It’s tough to build a following, but I think it’s even tougher to engage your followers. I’ve seen numerous business profiles with followers, but the posts have no likes, shares or clicks.
So, if you have social media strategy advice for other small businesses, come and join the party:
The Party Rules:
- My party is moderated, so readers can be confident that the stories submitted are legitimate and of good quality.
- Open to any industry and social media network story, plus it’s free to submit your post.
- Ideally you’re an Australian business, but all countries are welcome.
- Post submissions are open until the end of Dec 2017.
- If you think you’ll forget to come back and see the new stories, subscribe below and I’ll email you when we have new content.
VividMe Blog: Helping Small Business Thrive Online